PSD2 Bulk Payment Initiation
With the PSD2 Bulk Payment Initiation API, Certified Payment Initiation Service Providers (PISPs) can create a seamless journey for your users, while providing them full access control throughout the process. You can request the account holder's consent by using our OAuth 2.0 Services API.
You can initiate bulk payments on behalf of your users using a Rabobank payment account. You can also retrieve the status of the initiated bulk payment in a PAIN.002 file format to keep track of the payments.
This API can only be used through your web service.
The API is suited for payment files (PAIN.001), which may contain batches with (urgent) Euro Payments (SEPA), and (urgent) Cross Border Payments (non-SEPA).
For more information, read PSD2 Bulk Payment API flow.
Working with Rabobank
This product is designed for use by Certified Payment Initiation Service Providers (PISPs).
To ensure a smooth start with the PSD2 Bulk Payment Initiation API, your business should meet the following conditions:
- High degree of automation.
- Professional IT environment and good infrastructure.
- Permanently available security expertise to use PSD2 Bulk Payment Initiation APIs and safeguarding its security.
Connecting with Payment Initiation
To connect with the PSD2 Bulk Payment Initiation API you need the following:
- A eIDAS QSEAL certificate.
- a Qualified Certificate for Website Authentication (QWAC) certificate.
You can use the certificates issued by the Qualified Trust Service Provider of your choice.
As a Certified Payment initiation Service Provider you require:
- Authorization of the National Competent Authority in order to be able to use the APIs.
- Consent from the accountholder
You can start using our PSD2 APIs by creating a Sandbox account and for Production you can register yourself using our Enrollment API.