Here is the step-by-step guide to get access to our APIs and incorporate Rabobank functionality into your projects.
1. Create a free Sandbox account
To get started create a free account on our Sandbox. You will be up and running in a minute.
- Fill in the form and submit your details
- Confirm your email address by following up the activation link which is delivered to your email inbox
- Login with your email address and password
2. Explore API Documentation
Explore the API Documentation to find APIs that suit your needs. If you cannot find what you are looking for request an enhancement.
3. Register an application
An application allows you to manage your API credentials. Before you can use an API you have to register your first application.
- Give your application a name. Note that the name of the application will be seen by our users when asking for consent.
- Provide a description.
- Set the OAuth redirect URI. Check the API documentation to determine if the OAuth access code flow applies
- Upload your TLS client certificate in PEM format. Check the API documentation to determine if Mutual TLS applies
- Make sure to write down your Client ID and Client Secret. Do not store the Client Secret in the portal
4. Subscribe to a plan
Now that your application is registered, you need to select an API Product and subscribe your application to a plan. The plan determines the number of API calls that your application can make.
- Select the API product you want to use
- Subscribe to one of the displayed plans
- Select your application
5. Ready to build
You are now able to connect to our APIs and ready to build your application.