The Account Information product provides certified parties with access to account information of a users’ current account. This information makes it easy to serve your clients and develop meaningful insights and valuable journeys. Access is only possible if consent has been given by the actual account holder(s) to the certified party.
How does it work?
Use the Account Information APIs to gain access to an account for account balance and payment transactions history. The account holder always determines who receives access.
The current version of the product provides access to Rabobank payment accounts and supplies the following APIs:
- The account number and name of the accountholder.
- The actual balance present on the account. The account holder always provide access for a 90 day period.
- The last 90 days of transaction history.
The account holder always provide access for a 90 day period during which all the transactions and details over the last 90 days will be exchanged via the API. After expiration the account holder will need to renew access to the information using strong customer authentication (SCA). The account holder can revoke access to the account via Rabo Online Bankieren at any time.
- Full transaction history.
The account holder can provide a one-time access to the entire online available history of transactions.
Who can use it?
- The product is specifically designed for Certified Account Information Service Providers (AISPs) who have been given consent by the accountholder(s).
What do you need?
- The Account Information product is PSD2-compliant and designed for Certified Account Information Service Providers. As a Certified Account Information Service Provider you require authorization of a National Competent Authority in order to be able to use the APIs.
- Our PSD2 enrollment product which enables certified parties to enroll themselves automatically at Rabobank.
- Consent of all the (current) account holders.