Payment Request 2.0
The Payment Request API allows you to request payment links from Rabobank using your application. With this integration, you can create the payment links as a part of the billing process.
Rabobank business and/or retail customers can send payment links directly using your software.
Read the Payment request API manual to know more.
Working with Rabobank
To ensure a smooth start with the Payment Request API, your business should meet the following conditions:
- High degree of automation.
- Professional IT environment and good infrastructure.
- Permanently available security expertise to use Payment Request API and safeguarding its security.
Connecting with Payment Request API
To connect with Payment Request you need the following:
- An EV SSL certificate for transport.
- An EV SSL signing certificate for signing messages.
- An active Rabobank business account.
- EV SSL certificates from the certificate issuers listed in the Mozilla CA Certificate report.
- X.509 format
- RSA: key length should be at least 2048-bit
- Certificate should be valid for a maximum of one year.
You may use duplicate certificates but they must comply with all the listed requirements.
You are responsible for the application, certificate purchases, and other costs involved.
You can sign up for a Rabobank business account using our website.
Rabobank actively assists customers throughout the implementation process.
If required, a dedicated Rabobank Implementation manager may be assigned to you during the implementation of the Payment Request API.
Rabobank offers you a Sandbox account for your end-to-end testing to ensure everything runs smoothly for production.
After signing the contract, you get access to the production API where you can connect the API to your application.
Get in touch
To connect with the Payment Request API, contact your Rabobank Transaction Banker/Financial Logistics Consultant.