Business Payment Initiation
Business Payment Initiation is a solution for third parties who support accounting and bookkeeping for their clients. For example, you provide services that support the financial administration of a Rabobank business accountholder. Business Payment Initiation allows your clients (with a Rabobank business account) to process single or bulk payments through your application.
Business Payment Initiation consists of two separate APIs:
- Business Single Payment Initiation
- Business Bulk Payment Initiation
Using these APIs, you can optimise the customer journey in your web or app service.
Read Rabo Boekhoudkoppeling manual to know more.
Working with Rabobank
This product is designed for use by third parties who support accounting and bookkeeping for their clients.
To ensure a smooth start with the Business Payment Initiation API, your business should meet the following conditions:
- High degree of automation.
- Professional IT environment and good infrastructure.
- Permanently available security expertise to use Business Payment Initiation APIs and safeguarding its security.
Connecting with Business Payment Initiation
To connect with Business Payment Initiation you need the following:
- An EV SSL certificate for transport.
- An EV SSL signing certificate for signing messages.
- An active Rabobank business account.
- EV SSL certificates from the certificate issuers listed in the Mozilla CA Certificate report.
- X.509 format
- RSA: key length should be at least 2048-bit
- Certificate should be valid for a maximum of one year.
You are responsible for the application, certificate purchases, and other costs involved.
You may use duplicate certificates but they must comply with all the listed requirements.
You can open a Rabobank business account through our website.
Rabobank actively assists customers throughout the implementation process.
A dedicated Rabobank Implementation manager is assigned to you during the implementation of the Business Payment Initiation API.
Rabobank offers you a Sandbox account for your end-to-end testing to ensure everything runs smoothly for production.
After signing the contract, you get access to the production API where you can connect the API to your application.
Read our extended documentation for this API product.
Get in touch
Contact us to connect with the Business Payment Initiation API.