Business Instant Payout
The Business Instant Payout API (BIP API) is a fully automated payment solution for corporate businesses with a large number of transactions. You can seamlessly integrate trigger-based instant payouts for your partners, customers, and employees without interacting with Rabo Business Banking.
A standard payment order requires authorization in Rabo Business Banking whereas a BIP transaction is processed using certificates, eliminating the need for authorization within the online banking-environment. Using BIP, you can fully automate payment initiation from your own application to instantly process payment orders.
Working with Rabobank
To ensure a smooth start with the Business Instant Payout API, your business should meet the following conditions:
- High degree of automation.
- Professional IT environment and good infrastructure.
- Permanently available security expertise to use Business Account Insight API and safeguarding its security.
Connecting with Business Instant Payout
To connect with Business Instant Payout you need the following:
- An EV SSL certificate for transport.
- An EV SSL signing certificate for signing messages.
- An active Rabobank business account.
- EV SSL certificates from the certificate issuers listed in the Mozilla CA Certificate report.
- X.509 format
- RSA: key length should be at least 2048-bit
- Certificate should be valid for a maximum of one year.
You may use duplicate certificates but they must comply with all the listed requirements.
You are responsible for the application, certificate purchases, and other costs involved.
You can open a Rabobank business account through our website.
Rabobank actively assists customers throughout the implementation process.
A dedicated Rabobank Implementation manager is assigned to you during the implementation of the Business Instant Payout API.
Rabobank offers you a Sandbox account for your end-to-end testing to ensure everything runs smoothly for production.
After signing the contract, you get access to the production API where you can connect the API to your application.
Get in touch
To connect with the Business Instant Payout API, contact your Rabobank Transaction Banker/Financial Logistics Consultant.