Business Direct Debit
Business Direct Debit (a part of the 'Rabo BoekhoudKoppeling') is a solution for third parties who support accounting and bookkeeping for their clients. For example, you provide services that support the financial administration of a Rabobank business accountholder.
This API allows your clients (with a Rabobank business account) to process bulk direct debits through your application using Rabobank.
Using BDD, you can optimize the customer journey in your web service.
Read Rabo boekhoudkoppeling manual to know more.
Working with Rabobank
To ensure a smooth start with the Business Direct Debit API, your business should meet the following conditions:
- High degree of automation.
- Professional IT environment and good infrastructure.
- Permanently available security expertise to use Business Direct Debit API and safeguarding its security.
Connecting with Business Direct Debit
To connect with Business Direct Debit you need the following:
- An EV SSL certificate for transport.
- An EV SSL signing certificate for signing messages.
- An active Rabobank business account.
- EV SSL certificates from the certificate issuers listed in the Mozilla CA Certificate report.
- X.509 format
- RSA: key length should be at least 2048-bit
- Certificate should be valid for a maximum of one year.
You may use duplicate certificates but they must comply with all the listed requirements.
You are responsible for the application, certificate purchases, and other costs involved.
You can open a Rabobank business account through our website.
Rabobank actively assists customers throughout the implementation process.
A dedicated Rabobank Implementation manager is assigned to you during the implementation of the Business Direct Debit API.
Rabobank offers you a Sandbox account for your end-to-end testing to ensure everything runs smoothly for production.
After signing the contract, you get access to the production API where you can connect the API to your application.
Get in touch
Contact us to connect with the Business Direct Debit API.