Business Account Insight
Business Account Insight is a part of Rabo BoekhoudKoppeling and Rabo Banking Link. This API supports all third parties and direct customers.
This API allows you or your clients (with Rabobank business payment and savings accounts) to receive account information, such as actual balances and transaction details through your application using Rabobank.
Using BAI, you can optimize the customer journey in your web service.
To know more read the manual that connects to your use case:
Working with Rabobank
To ensure a smooth start with the Business Account Insight API, your business should meet the following conditions:
- High degree of automation.
- Professional IT environment and good infrastructure.
- Permanently available security expertise to use Business Account Insight API and safeguarding its security.
Connecting with Business Account Insight
To connect with Business Account Insight you need the following:
- An EV SSL certificate for transport.
- An EV SSL signing certificate for signing messages.
- An active Rabobank business account.
- EV SSL certificates from the certificate issuers listed in the Mozilla CA Certificate report.
- X.509 format
- RSA: key length should be at least 2048-bit
- Certificate should be valid for a maximum of one year.
You may use duplicate certificates but they must comply with all the listed requirements.
You are responsible for the application, certificate purchases, and other costs involved.
You can open a Rabobank business account through our website.
Rabobank actively assists customers throughout the implementation process.
A dedicated Rabobank Implementation manager is assigned to you during the implementation of the Business Account Insight API.
Rabobank offers you a Sandbox account for your end-to-end testing to ensure everything runs smoothly for production.
After signing the contract, you get access to the production API where you can connect the API to your application. You can already view a list of Errors expected in the API(s) response.
Get in touch
Contact us to connect with the Business Account Insight API.